“With this hybrid, Infiniti may have turned over a new ace in its poker game with the likes of the Acura MDX and the Lincoln MKT. Call, raise or fold, pardners,” says The New York Times.
Last week the 2014 QX60 Hybrid luxury crossover made its debut at the New York International Auto Show. With seven seats and 26 MPG, will you check out the QX60 Hybrid?
– Skyfall actress Naomie Harris to bring eco fashion to Oscars: Mother Nature Network
– 5 super easy ways to travel sustainably: Gadling
– 9 free apps for eco-friendly travelers: Mother Nature Network
– Gorgeous Green: sustainable housing in a place you wouldn’t expect: FastCoDesign
– New mobile app helps diners find sustainable restaurants: FastCasual
Instagram has finally fully embraced profiles for the web. Engadget says, “You can now keep an eye on your entire Instagram feed in your desktop web browser, and make use of most of the functionality found in the mobile app.”
You still can’t upload photos from the web, as Instagram wants you taking and posting photos real time from your mobile device, but you can like and comment on your friends’ photos from your web browser. What do you think of the web profiles? Share your own in the comments!
If there was any question that the Q50 Hybrid is a powerful drive, this video is the answer. Watch Formula One driver Sebastien Buemi test drive the all-new Infiniti Q50 Direct Response Hybrid. Will you take it for a spin too, come Summer 2013?
The New York Times posed the question this week – Will 2013 be the year of the Electric Vehicle? The discussion comes on the heels of a study that “estimates annual global sales of 3.8 million electric or plug-in hybrid cars by 2020,” the New York Times says.
What do you think? Will 2013 hold more EVs than ever? What do you think the road will look like in 2020? Leave a comment with your thoughts below!
On January 14, the Infiniti Q50 will be revealed at the North American International Auto Show, and we will show the world there is no luxury in conformity. Catch the first glimpse of Infiniti’s all-new luxury sports sedan in the video.
The Q50 will be the first model to carry Infiniti’s new Q badge, which all sedan, coupe and convertible models will carry beginning in 2013. SUVs and crossovers will carry the QX badge, all as a part of a new brand direction for Infiniti. Click here to learn more.
To see the reveal LIVE on Facebook, RSVP at the link. And let us know in the comments – What do you hope to see from the Infiniti Q50?
– 10 sustainable restaurants that are redefining the farm-to-table movement - The Braiser
– Green Holiday Gift Guide 2012: The best eco-friendly presents for the whole family - Huff Post Green
– Sustainable luxury pieces from San Francisco designers Mina + Olya - 7×7
– How to host an eco-friendly holiday party - Small Biz Trends
– Sustainable luxury home blending with the neighborhood - Freshome
Our all-electric concept car is the star of the Infiniti space at the LA Auto Show, but the production version of the Infiniti LE Concept is also in the works. Will you be waiting in line to see it? Why or why not? Leave a comment – we want to hear from you.